The 12 Best Embroidery Machines To Start Your Home Business
Embroidery machines are an excellent tool to fix and personalize clothes and give you a new and modern look. Also, it allows you to have your home business. The best embroidery machine for a home business should offer you many benefits and features to embroider any fabric and earn money.
A machine of this style also allows you to use the clothes you have in your wardrobe to transform them into other pieces. Would you like to wear clothing and transform it into quilts? Know that with an embroidery machine, you can do it easily and quickly.
You can find a great variety of embroidery machines in the market so you can choose the one that suits you best. There are different models, prices, sizes, colors, and brands; there are also some simpler than others.
Here is a list of the best 12 machines you can find on the market.
The 12 Best Embroidery Machines For Your Business
As already mentioned above, there are many models available on the market, and that can make it difficult to find out which one is worth buying. If you are looking for a profitable business, you can choose the home embroidery business and make yourself known as your company grows. These embroidery machines are as follows:
The Janome Memory Craft 14000 is a high-quality sewing and embroidery machine; its dimensions are 30 x 30 x 30 inches. It has 400 built-in stitches, and the built-in designs are 350.
It is a complete model and will allow you to make many embroideries easily. With this machine, you will not need anything else because it has the most used stitches. Additionally, it has 11 fonts so you can embroider monogrammed.
The maximum embroidery size is 9.1 “x 11.8”; if you want to enter the world of sewing and embroidery, you can keep this model in mind. You will be delighted with everything you can achieve without much effort.
One of the features this machine offers you is real-time connectivity for advanced designs and embroidery. It allows you to edit and make your design and patterns with its full-color LCD touch screen.
This is very important because you will be able to offer unique patterns to satisfy your clients. It will allow you to have more customers and grow your home business. They have excellent speed and can reach up to 1000 stitches per minute.
It is considered the leading sewing machine on the market. It is the best embroidery machine for home business because you can do your job faster and save money.
It has a high-end and very complete lighting system from 5 positions. When you are embroidering this area, it will look bright and illuminated. It allows you to see any pattern very clearly.
- It is a high-end machine
- It has more built-in patterns
- It has an LED lighting system from 5 positions
- Multiple hoops
- 400 built-in stitches
- It is a machine with a lot of speed
- PC and USB connectivity
- Free combination of up to 3 letters
- LCD touch screen
- Its price is high
- The LCD screen can be confusing and difficult to use
It is a machine that has 240 built-in stitches and 138 built-in designs, its maximum embroidery size is 5 “x 7”, and seven letters are also included. You will be able to do your sewing work in the best way to satisfy your customers in this regard.
Its dimensions are 17.6 x 9.5 x 11.8 inches, and it has computerized and USB connection functions.
You can make more designs without having so many limitations; it has a full-color LCD touch screen. With the flick of a finger, you can easily edit and select the layout. If you want to save time to do more embroidery, you can think about choosing this model. The speed of the Brother SE1900 is 850 stitches per minute.
In this type of business, saving time is very important because you will be able to make more money. It allows you to play with the embroidery area and use larger spaces; this is good because you will be able to embroider larger fabrics. It has 11 embroidery fonts perfect for monograms.
It has an advanced thread and jam-resistant drop-top coil. It has an advanced needle threading function that allows you to push the thread through the needle with the pressure of a lever. Offers you ten styles of auto-size buttonholes to get you done.
- Has built-in LED light
- It is a combined machine, and it is used for sewing and embroidery
- Speed control
- Large 5 x 7-inch work area
- It has a USB port
- Has an LCD screen so you can review and edit your designs before doing the job
- 25-year limited warranty
- The maximum sewing speed of 850 rpm
- It has a computerized screen
- Has 240 built-in stitches and 138 built-in designs
- It is a good quality machine
- The embroidery machine is a little expensive
- It may be difficult to handle. First, you must have some knowledge of computerized machines. If you are a beginner, you must practice being an expert.
Unlike the previous 2, this is only an embroidery machine only. It has a compact design so you can store it and take it anywhere. If you want a small machine for your home embroidery company, this will be a good choice.
Don’t get carried away by its size because although it is small, it has a normal size embroidery area; it is 5″ x 7″, which will allow you to use it in a high range of embroidery and more designs for applications for clothes and quilts. It has no built-in stitches because it is not a sewing machine.
It has 138 built-in designs so you can do your embroidery job and satisfy your customers, and it has 11 letters. Its dimensions are: 21.8 x 19 x 19.1 inches. It has a USB connection so you can input more distinctive patterns into your machine, and it also has a slot for a memory card.
Its screen is full-color touch because its screen is LCD, you can use the pattern editing function with the finger’s movement. It allows you to combine designs but with less rehooping, and you can easily change the thread colors. You can even preview them on display.
It has beautiful designs and frames of flower patterns, quilt, spirals, also have 14 style borders and ten shapes.
- Wide embroidery area
- It is a compact machine easy to transport and store
- 650 spm embroidery speed
- 25-year guarantee
- Large full-color LCD screen
- You can edit and preview all designs on your LCD screen
- USB connectivity
- Has 11 built-in letters available
- 138 built-in designs
- Touch screen
- Backlit display before embroidery
- With this monogramming machine for small business, you cannot sew because it is only an embroidery machine if you want to have a combined machine you should look for other options
- It can be difficult to use at the beginning
The Janome MB-4S does not have a built-in embroidery or stitch, but you can select stitches and patterns. Its measurements are 26 x 25.5 x 18 inches, and it has a capacity of 3MB of memory. While its embroidery size is 9.46 ″ x 7.88 inches, it can store up to 100 embroidery designs and 1,500,000 stitches.
It is considered the best embroidery machine for home business for its remote computer screen. You can use this screen with any embroidery machine; this saves you money in the future.
It will allow you to have complete control in embroidery if you want you can edit up to 65,536 colors. If you want to include the embroidery of caps in your home business, this model will come in handy because it has a particular hat ring.
It has LED light so you can have better lighting when it comes to embroidery. It comes with an included automatic cutter so you can save time.
- It has more color options
- It is perfect for embroidering caps
- It is a machine that has 3M of memory
- Remote computer screen
- Your screen can be adjusted to other brands
- Can embroider caps and pieces that cannot be opened or that are rigid
- It has four needles for fewer thread changes
- Led light
- Automatic cutter
- It is an expensive embroidery machine for new businesses
- It is bigger than other homemade machines
- You will need a sturdy surface because it is heavier
- It is more complicated to use and will need some knowledge for its four needles. This can be a problem for beginners
This is considered the best embroidery machine for home business. It has a compact design and does not take up much space; you can use it in your home business without a problem. Its embroidery area is large and measures 130 (X) x 180 (Y) mm, which is suitable for sewing quilts and embroidered caps and hats.
Its dimensions are 21.2 x 16.9 x 17.3 inches, and it has no built-in stitches. It has built-in embroidery designs so you can use them whenever you want. It has 136 built-in embroidery patterns, where there are 10 frame shapes, 12 border styles, 6 letters so you can satisfy all your clients.
Its embroidery speed can reach 650 needles per minute. It has a USB connection so you can incorporate all the special patterns you want. It has a black and white LCD touch screen where you can easily edit and preview your designs. It has an automatic thread cutter for more precise thread trimming.
- It is considered the best industrial embroidery machine to work at home
- It is portable and fits anywhere
- It is an economical and reliable machine
- It has a speed of 650 spm
- Incorporated minority
- USB connection for more additional designs
- Has a 25-year limited warranty
- Has 136 built-in embroidery patterns
- Its embroidery size is 5 “x 7”
- Offers you additional functions so that your business can grow
- It has no seams
- The screen is black and white, and you will not be able to preview your color pattern
- You must purchase an extra embroidery hoop to embroider hats
- For many people, the 5 by 7 embroidery area is very limiting
- Having a single needle can be slower when changing the thread
- Not recommended for countries that do not use 120V AC even if they have a voltage adapter
It is a compact machine that you can use at home or take it anywhere, and its dimensions are 20.3 x 15 x 15.2 inches. It has 67 built-in stitches and 70 built-in designs. Compared to the others, it has fewer built-in stitches and designs but will be able to do the basic designs.
You have the opportunity to connect it to a computer for more sewing styles and embroidery designs. This allows you to extend the designs that you already have incorporated. Its embroidery size is 4 “x 4” which works for embroidering clothes, but for large fabrics, it is not a good option. You can use this hat embroidery machine, but you need to buy an extra embroidery hoop to do it.
- It is a compact machine
- It is economical
- 25-year limited warranty
- Can embroider hats
- You can transport it anywhere
- It has 5 letter designs
- You can connect it to the computer for more embroidery designs
- Its functions are limited
- The screen of the Brother SE400 machine is black and blue
- It has a small embroidery area
- Not recommended in countries that do not use 120 V AC even if they have a voltage adapter
It is a small and compact machine, being portable you can take it anywhere. Its measurements are 22 x 9.5 x 13 inches, and it has a maximum embroidery size of 10 by 6 inches. It has 40 built-in stitches and 124 built-in designs.
You can place it anywhere in your home, making it the best industrial embroidery machine to start with the business. Its compact and small body should not sway you because it has a large embroidery area.
It has the necessary and basic stitches and embroidery to start working from home. It has a computerized embroidery system that is one of its main features that stand out the most. This allows you to customize your embroidery design from your computer and have a better chance to earn money.
You can sew large fabrics and quilts; this machine software offers built-in tutorials that are perfect for people who are just starting to sew. You can become an expert with the guides available to you.
It has a Swift Smart Threading System with Drop & Sews coil system that makes it easy to set up. It is a perfect 110 turn machine for Canada and the United States.
- It is economical
- It is compact and portable
- It is comfortable and friendly
- Features 40 built-in stitches and 124 built-in designs
- 25-year limited warranty
- You need to purchase extra software
This will be a good choice if you want an affordable sewing and embroidery machine to start your home business. It has a large ring and several special features that will be difficult to get on another machine.
It is on the list of the best embroidery machine for home business for its benefits and price. Featuring a knee lifter, variable speed control, and multi-hoop capabilities to work longer is the perfect choice for anyone.
By having a hands free presser lift, your hands will not be on the fabric, and you can work more comfortably. It has 250 designs and 215 stitches so you can have more options, it also has 20 fonts and 3 additional rings.
With the included AutoPunch and Hyperfont software, this is good because you will be able to convert your clients’ images and yours into embroidery designs. You can also convert them to monogram fonts on your computer. Additionally, it has 6 LED lights so you can have the correct lighting in your final work.
- It’s good quality
- It is affordable
- Has 250 designs and 215 stitches
- It is dedicated in coil winding
- It has versatile software and can read any format, including PSW, JEF, CHE, FHE, XXX, and SEW.
- It has a USB key so you can include your designs from your computer
- May have problems if used with a power source other than 120V
- Does not have an LCD screen
- You must have the basic knowledge using a computer so that you can use some complex processes
The Janome Horizon Memory Craft 1200 is among the great machines for homes and is a sewing and embroidery machine. It features a wider work surface 15 inches long so you can do big jobs. It has 425 built-in stitching stitches and 338 built-in embroidery designs.
It has a large touch screen perfect for easy processing with PC connectivity. The Acufeed system allows you to work with the movement of multiple layers of fabric with greater precision. You will be able to edit and create designs for a more comprehensive job easily. It is 11 inches to the right of the needle.
With the Horizon Memory Craft, you will have at least 10 alphabetic fonts. It has a Zig Zag function so you can use it for quilting. Its 4 MB memory offers you a great option to store your designs. It is considered the best embroidery machine for small businesses.
- It has a full-color LCD touch screen
- PC connectivity to edit and create your designs
- It has a large hoop so you can work with any type of fabric
- Has 425 built-in sewing stitches and 338 built-in embroidery designs
- 13 buttonholes available
- It has 2 and 3 letter monogram functions
- Has an automatic presser foot lift
- It has a start and stops button
- It has a speed slider
- Has a programmable jump rope cut
- Needle with manual thread changes required
- The operation of the LCD screen controls can be complete
It is a combined computerized sewing and embroidery machine; you can use it to sew any type of fabric. It has 70 built-in embroidery designs, and you can download your designs for unique and original options.
You can update the device at any time to keep your designs up to date. Its maximum embroidery is 4 inches by 4 inches, and it has 6 built-in letter fonts.
This is a good option for people starting in the world of sewing and embroidery. It has well elaborated and detailed instructions so that anyone can understand them; they are clear and precise. It has a high-quality automatic threading system.
The Brother SE600 is an affordable and more economical machine than all similar machines on the market. It has a 3.2-inch full-color LCD touch screen so you can easily see your designs.
You can change and preview all the colors of the threads. With the built-in USB port, so you have unlimited designs. The Brother SE600 is an improved version of its sister Brother SE400. It is popular for its characteristics
- It is a portable machine and easy to move
- USB port to have original designs
- It is a sewing and embroidery machine
- Full-color LCD touch screen
- It is affordable compared to similar models
- For some people, it is a little expensive
This embroidery machine has many features and is perfect for beginners as well as inexperienced people. It has a good price, and you will be happy with the functions offered by Brother PE535.
It has a 4 “x 4” embroidery area and an automatic needle threader that allows you to thread easily and quickly at the touch of a lever. It has 80 built-in designs where you will find fonts, borders, and many more options. You can do any embroidery work that your clients need.
With this machine, you will have the built-in memory function that will allow you to import your designs from USD memory. It is easy to use, and embroidery will be a lot of fun. It has a full-color LCD touch screen that will allow you to see the designs in full color before sewing them.
You will be able to create 3D designs and projects, embroider in denim, and customize any clothing or gift. It is an excellent option for people who want to start their embroidery business at home, and you can even renew your wardrobe outfits.
It has nine font styles in total so you can personalize your garments with your initials, and you can get your jobs done. In these fonts come six fonts in English and 3 in Japanese, letters, and monograms. It is among the list of best commercial embroidery machines for small businesses.
- It is an easy machine to use, works for beginners and experts in sewing
- It is affordable
- It is a compact and portable machine
- It has a full-color LCD screen
- It has a guarantee of 25 years by the manufacturers
- Comes with a built-in memory
- Has an automatic needle threader
- Comes with 80 built-in designs
- The PE535 has a USB port so you can incorporate more designs
- It is an embroidery machine you will not be able to sew
- The embroidery area is limited
It is a machine that is created only for embroidery. One of the advantages of the Janome Memory Craft 400E is its 7.9 x 7.9-inch embroidery area so that you can create large jobs with no problem. It saves you time and will get your job done in no time.
It has excellent embroidery features, has 160 built-in designs, six fonts and letters, a 2/3 letter monogram feature that makes it one of the most popular machines in the industry. It is effective, resistant, and very affordable.
The Memory Craft 400E has a speed of 860 stitches per minute. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to edit, enlarge, reduce, and rotate your designs on the full-color touch screen. All these functions are found on the machine’s touch screen; you don’t need to go to a computer.
Do you have unique and original designs? With this machine, you can import all your designs through the USB port. It has a bobbin thread sensor so you can know immediately if you need to recharge it. Its dimensions are: 30 “x 25.5” x 30 “.
It comes with an automatic thread cutter, computerized tension control, automatic post-return thread break, and adjustable ring positioning.
- It’s easy to use
- It is affordable
- Has built-in threader
- Automatic thread cutter
- Perfect for large jobs due to its 7.9 x 7.9-inch embroidery area
- Professional and quality embroidery quality
- Comes with included accessories
- It has a full-color LCD screen with editing functions
- Does not require complicated configuration
- No foot pressure adjustments
- Has a learning curve for beginners
- What to look for in an embroidery machine to start a business?
- Screen size
What to look for in an embroidery machine to start a business
If you have problems with your vision, this is a point to keep in mind. The sizes of the screens vary according to the model and the brand; some machines have them larger than others. The bigger you can work, the more comfortable, although this feature can significantly increase the price of the machine.
- Hoop size
When you want to find an embroidery machine for a business, you should pay close attention to this point. The cheapest machines can have a very limited ring. The monogram usually only needs a 4×4 inch hoop.
Everything will depend on what you want to embroider; if you want large pieces, you will need a hoop size of 7 x 12 inches. That is why you must think about the projects that you are going to carry out so that you can choose the right ring.
With the large rings, you will be able to carry out any type of work, small and large.
Modern machines come with USB ports so you can incorporate new designs. If you want to update and make your designs, you should look for an embroidery machine with a USB port. It has a memory card slot or connectivity with the computer.
With this function, you can custom-design to satisfy your customers and grow your business. Any model that has the option to read files will be a good option for you.
- Number of needles and stitches per minute
The faster you work, the better for you because you can save time and earn more money. This is a very important point for people who want to start an embroidery job at home.
If it is not for work, you can change the colors manually whenever you need it. But if it’s a business, you’ll save time and effort with a machine that has multiple needles that change color on its own. Sewing speed will allow you to reduce embroidery and sewing time.
- Manufacturer’s guarantees
A point that is also important when starting your business is the guarantee that the machine has. If you have a problem with your machine, you will know that you can go to a specialized workshop and solve the problem for you.
Each manufacturer has their certification systems, so you should check this point when you decide to purchase your embroidery machine.
With this list, you will be able to know the most popular embroidery machines on the market. With any of these options, you will be able to start your business at home, and you will have the best commercial embroidery machine for small businesses.
They all have specific characteristics that will allow you to do the job. Everything will depend on your budget and the benefits you are looking for; you can be sure that you will have the best, and you will not make a mistake.